Discover the history behind the America’s and Lipton Cups and see the amazing locations where things happened. Hear the stories from behind the scenes and sail a yacht!
- 5 Hrs
- 10 Hrs
- Private Tour- Exclusive Use of Luxury V-Class Up to Five Passengers
- Private Tour - Exclusive Use of Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Up to Eleven Passengers
- Group of 2-5 Starting Price for Two Passengers
- Group of 6-11 Starting Price for Six Passengers
Get a Taste of the Auckland Wine Region
Taste of Auckland was created for visitors who want to enjoy great wine and explore the area, sample wines matched with local foods, and meet the people who crafted them. Taste of Auckland tours through a select number of boutique and iconic producers.
Wineries regularly included in the tour are Coopers Creek, Brookfield Estate, Kumeu River Estate, and The Hunting Lodge. (Please note that all the wineries included can and do change on certain days as we are very dependent on the availability of senior wine staff. Where required we will substitute for other wineries).
We pick you up in Auckland CBD before heading into the Western wine region. Start the day with an educational tour and talk at Coopers Creek winery before visiting Auckland’s Iconic winery Kumeu River Estate for a tasting of the range of world-renowned wines.
Following two larger wineries, it is time for a lovely lunch at the family-owned Hunting Lodge Winery & Restaurant (own cost lunch). After lunch, we head out to the wild west coast before heading to a sweet treat tasting at Matakana Chocolates or award-winning Puhoi ice cream.
- Pick-up and drop-off in the Auckland area
- Luxury vehicle with the latest features and safety features
- Wine tastings
- Lunch and an ice cream